“Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” II Corinthians 3:17
Liberty Addiction Recovery is a Christ centered support group seeking to help those living the life of an addict gain freedom from drug and alcohol addiction.
There are many meeting options available to those seeking to overcome their addictive behaviors. These include programs that specialize in alcohol, drug, or any number of other addictions. What sets Liberty Addiction Recovery apart from the rest is that we focus on the cure of cause, not just the symptoms. You see most addiction recovery programs simply provide a means of accountability. This accountability, although useful and needed, is their primary means of motivation for the addict. However, we know there is a better way.
“Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to thy word.” Psalm 119:9
We hope to provide you with a way of changing your desires and appetites through:
- A patient understanding of God’s principles found in the Bible
- Hearing the inspiring testimony of those who have overcome addictions through the power of salvation found in Jesus Christ
- The caring relationships of those involved in the ministry whose focus is seeing you enjoy freedom from addictions
“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
What to expect at Liberty Addiction Recovery
- Meetings begin Friday Nights at 7pm, but feel free to come early and enjoy coffee and conversation
- Child care is not provided. This is a group for adults and subject matter may not be appropriate for children.
Call the church at 330.554.7606 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and download our brochure here